YouTube’s mobile app is getting a dark mode on iOS starting today
YouTube announced on Tuesday that its mobile app is getting a dark mode, just like its desktop site. Set to roll out on iOS in the coming days, the dark theme (as it has been officially dubbed) turns all of the white space black and swaps the text from black to white. YouTube says that the dark theme will come to Android soon as well.
In order to activate the dark theme, tap on your profile icon in the upper-right corner of the YouTube app, tap Settings and you'll see a toggle for Dark Theme near the top of the page. Just tap the toggle and you're good to go.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $92 smartwatch with 45-day battery life that supports both iOS and Android
- Every Roku and Fire TV should come with this accessory – but they don’t, so get one on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- This $10,000 3D printed house can be built in 24 hours and is bigger than a studio apartment
- Report: New iPad Pro models to be unveiled at WWDC, but no new iPhones until Q3
- Look how much hotter the Galaxy S9 would be if Samsung had stolen Apple’s notch like everyone else
YouTube’s mobile app is getting a dark mode on iOS starting today originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 13 Mar 2018 at 16:16:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.