YouTube has banned videos that promote gun mods and bump stocks
Trolling music fans into subscribing to its paid service is just one of the new features you can expect from YouTube, although not all of them are as annoying as watching more ads between music clips.
The company has decided to take a hard stance on videos that promote gun modifications, tutorials, and ban all videos that link directly to sites that sell weapons or accessories like bump stocks.
BGR Top Deals:
- The popular Aukey wireless earbuds everyone loves are only $18 today on Amazon
- The $59 bundle is gone, but Logitech Harmony’s Ultimate remote and Hub are Amazon’s deal of the day
Trending Right Now:
- Good lord, Android phone makers refuse to stop
- T-Mobile, Verizon, and everyone else lost to Google Fi for the most popular cell network
- Latest Google Maps update brings a brand new feature I’ve wanted forever
YouTube has banned videos that promote gun mods and bump stocks originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 22 Mar 2018 at 16:20:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.