Your fake money is crashing yet again
Bitcoin and all the other cryptocurrencies rebounded last week after a two-day bloodbath in which the price of Bitcoin dipped under $10,000 for the first time in months. We told you at the time that you shouldn’t get too excited that prices were climbing again, as a new price drop may be just around the corner. It turns out the price drop was closer than we thought, and all cryptocoins were down by at least 10% on Monday morning at the time of this writing.
BGR Top Deals:
- The ultra-slim iPhone X case made of real body armor is finally back in stock on Amazon
- Don’t want to spend hundreds on a Roomba? Try this robot vacuum for $70
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung just revealed some of the Galaxy S9’s remaining secrets
- Some iPhone 6 Plus owners may be upgraded to an iPhone 6s Plus for free
- Man passes out drunk in a Tesla, tells officers not to worry because car was ‘on Autopilot’
Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies are crashing yet again originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 22 Jan 2018 at 10:04:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.