In the aftermath of the iPhone X launch, we were understandably flooded with every kind of "iPhone X Camera vs [insert camera here]" video you can think of. But as always, the only proof of what a camera can really do is what happens when you put it in the hands of a talented director.
That's exactly what happened with Smoke and Mirrorless, a three-minute short movie from videographer Tristan Pope. It's about as no-frills as you can get with a video setup, and it puts to rest the question of whether you can make a "real" video on an iPhone.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
- All Apple Watch owners can now track their heart health
You’d never know this short film was shot on an iPhone X originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 10:06:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.