You won’t have to change the batteries in this $28 Logitech mouse for 3 years
Why is it that the batteries in your mouse always seem to die at the worst possible time when you’re in the middle of something important? Then you never seem to have the right size batteries in your drawer, so you have to run out and buy them before you can get back to work. It’s so annoying, but there’s a way to make sure that it happens as infrequently as possible. Check out the Logitech M705 Wireless Marathon Mouse, which is currently on sale on Amazon at a discount. It lasts for 3 years or even longer on two AA batteries!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Logitech Marathon Mouse M705 uses less than half the power of comparable wireless mice
- The sculpted, right-hand shape guides your hand to a naturally comfortable positiojn
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and Web pages
- Laser tracking delivers smooth, responsive, precise cursor control on surfaces that cause problems for standard optical mice
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $26 home security camera that’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
- This $20 accessory adds wireless charging to your AirPods
Trending Right Now:
- The special iPhone X wallpaper everyone loves is finally available for the iPhone XR
- New rumor puts an exciting spin on ‘Avengers 4’ time travel
- This is by far the best and most heartbreaking ‘Avengers 4’ theory so far
You won’t have to change the batteries in this $28 Logitech mouse for 3 years originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 14:14:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.