Look, there's a whole lot of drama surrounding Juicero's pricey Wi-Fi connected juicer right now, but a lot of it is hot air. Everyone knew from the start that this was a premium product with a high-end price aimed at high-end clientele. Now, people are complaining about the fact that you don't need the juicer to squeeze the bags. It's true. You don't. You also don't need a $2,000 coffee maker to brew a cup. To each his own, as they say.
If you want a high-quality juicer and you don't care about all the bells and whistles of a Juicero, we've got just the thing. Amazon is selling the BLACK+DECKER JE2200B 400-Watt Fruit and Vegetable Juice Extractor for just $34.94 right now, and it's the best-selling juicer on the site. Definitely pick one up while you can.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- A high quality strainer and stainless steel blades, pulp is separated out while nothing but natural, nutritious juice is effortlessly strained into the 300-ml pitcher below
- 400 watts of power plus a stainless steel cutter and strainer juices all your favorite fruits and vegetables with ease
- Large, integrated pulp container reduces space taken on counter
- Custom juice cup makes measuring, pouring and serving easy, Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze
- Measures 13 by 9 by 9-inch; 2-year limited warranty
Trending right now: