You really shouldn’t own an iPhone X without these 5 accessories
If you’ve managed to get your hands on Apple’s new iPhone X, congrats on owning what is undoubtedly the best smartphone in the world. People with other phones might argue that it’s not, but even they likely know the truth. The iPhone X features a design, display, and camera that are a cut above everything else on the market. Of course, getting the phone is only the first step — you’ll also need a bunch of accessories to go with it. In this post, we’ll show you five must-haves.
Yeah, you definitely need to protect this puppy.
Good for protection and some extra juice on the go.
Sorry, but it’s going to cost you an arm and a leg to fix that screen if it cracks.
It’s so convenient, how could you not use it?
30W wall adapter
In a pinch, fast charging can be a live saver.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Today’s top deals: Bose headphones, Call of Duty: WWII, Echo Dot, waterproof wireless speaker, more
Trending Right Now:
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
- All Apple Watch owners can now track their heart health
You really shouldn’t own an iPhone X without these 5 accessories originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 12:01:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.