Amazon's All-New Fire TV for $55 is one of the best deals of the season on streaming devices. In fact, it might have been the best streaming device deal of the season if not for an even better sale going right now on the Roku Streaming Stick+. Roku's latest streaming dongle packs 4K and HDR support into a tiny device that disappears behind your TV. Toss in a $6 micro USB cable so you don't need to plug the Roku into the wall, and you're good to go.
Here's what you need to know from the product page:
- New 2017 Model!
- Powerful, portable, exceptional wireless
- Advanced wireless receiver for 4x the range
- Brilliant 4K, HDR, and HD streaming. Note: The USB port on some TV’s may be unable to power a Streaming Stick+, if you see the on-screen warning message that appears in these cases, use a wall outlet.
- Voice remote with TV Power and volume
- 500,000 Plus movies and TV episodes, easy-to-use remote, intuitive navigation, search across top channels
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company is going to be so angry when you get this $40 box
- Why bother with the SNES Classic when this $41 console plays every SNES game ever?
Trending Right Now:
- Sprint is the worst carrier money can buy, Consumer Reports says
- If you put Coke in your car’s gas tank, bad things will happen
- US life expectancy just fell for the second year in a row, and the reason is very clear
You might not find a better last-minute deal than a 4K Roku Streaming Stick+ for $50 originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 21 Dec 2017 at 14:19:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.