You have 3 months to replace your faulty iPhone battery for $29 before the price goes up
Apple just unveiled three new iPhones during its annual September press conference, the three phones we all expected to see Apple announce. But it also killed six models in the process, retiring the aging iPhone SE, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, and the iPhone X. While Apple won’t sell these particular phones in store, it doesn’t mean they’re just going to disappear. They may become even more attractive to buyers looking for used iPhone deals. But if you are going to buy one of the older phones, especially the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s, make sure you verify the health of their batteries and replace them before Apple’s deal expires.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi extender has 13,000 5-star reviews, and it’s on sale for $21 today
- TP-Link’s smart LED bulbs don’t need a hub, and they’re down to $13 right now
Trending Right Now:
- Why the new iPhone Xs and Xr are a particularly big deal for T-Mobile
- Huawei CEO says his upcoming foldable smartphone could replace a computer
- Google has some serious plans in store for its Pixel 3 launch
You have 3 months to replace your faulty iPhone battery for $29 before the price goes up originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 13 Sep 2018 at 06:50:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.