Despite its issues (of which there are a multitude), Destiny 2 is one of the best games of 2017. The campaign is more compelling than that of its predecessor, the cooperative, dynamic events in the game's open worlds give players more reasons to play together, and the grind is as addictive as its ever been. And now, less than 3 months after launch, you can play Destiny 2 without spending a dime thanks to the free trial that Bungie introduced on Tuesday.
If you're still not convinced that Destiny 2 is worth your time or money, the free trial is the perfect way to find out for sure. On the Destiny website, Bungie says that the trial features campaign missions on EDZ and Titan, the ability to explore both worlds, Crucible Quickplay Playlist for a taste of multiplayer, character progression up to level 7 (out of 20), clan functionality, and the ability to transfer all of your progress to the full game.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s single best-selling Black Friday deal is still available right now
- Surprise! Nest’s Learning Thermostat just dropped to an all-time low for Cyber Monday
Trending Right Now:
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses
- 8 paid iPhone apps on sale for free today
- Incredibly creepy ‘ghost ship’ with 8 dead crew members just showed up in Japan
You can now play the first hours of ‘Destiny 2’ for free on PS4, Xbox One and PC originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 28 Nov 2017 at 20:00:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.