There are hundreds of different home security cameras on Amazon and plenty of them are great options. There's one in particular that we have our eye on today though, because it's on sale at an unmissable price right now. The wildly popular YI Home Camera is just $20 on Amazon right now if you buy two and use the coupon code 49HH9WAG at checkout. You'll have to add two to your cart manually and then apply the coupon code, and then you're all set. Toss in a $35 YI Dome Camera that you can pan and tilt remotely using the accompanying app and you're good to go.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Records in 720p HD to capture clear images for your records and while using 2-way audio (built-in microphone and speaker). 720P/20FPS,700Kbps; 360P/20FPS,200Kbps.
- 111° wide-angle lens, 940nm infrared non-invasive sensor, 4x digital zoom. Capture the scene in clarity with the wide-angle lens and zoom capabilities. The non-invasive sensor will not disturb your sleeping children.
- Built-in support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) WIFI band. Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with YI Home App on mobile device, and YI Home App on PC at anytime, anywhere.
- No monthly subscription fees: Secure your videos on a micro SD card, own your video content and access video history anytime. Supports upto 32GB SD micro SD cards with FAT32 format.
- Real-time streaming to your phone & activity alerts when motion is detected. YI Home App allows you to customize your settings according to your preferences: defined activity regions, camera sharing, customize alert schedules, and more. Available for iOS and Android.
YI Home Camera, Wi-Fi IP Indoor Security System with Motion Detection, Night Vision for Baby /…: $40 (use code 49HH9WAG)
BGR Top Deals:
- I’ll never go back to watching TV without this $14 accessory
- There’s a way to have a Super NES Classic in your hands by next week
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 chip that will let Samsung copy the iPhone X is official
- Marlboro maker Philip Morris just said it’s done with cigarettes
- Why on Earth did I wait so long to disable Siri on my iPhone X?