Yes, you can get free network TV without sticking an ugly antenna on your window
There’s no question that cutting the cord is significantly less painful thanks to the fact that you can get live network TV in 1080p HD for free using an OTA antenna. But there’s also no question that slapping one of those OTA antennas on your window or wall is hideous. If you’re looking for another option that’s much less of an eyesore, check out the ANTOP Photo Frame Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna. It’s a real photo frame that holds a real 4" by 6" photograph, and you can place it on a shelf near your TV as long as the reception is decent. Then you’ll get crystal clear full HD TV without having a big plastic rectangle glued to your window.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Tv the at-204bwhdtv antenna receives free broadcast high definition over-the-air TV signals
- Engineered and designed in the USA by ANTOP, the antenna specialists, the ANTOP photo frame at-204bw over-the-air digital TV antenna
- The smart pass amplifier, an exclusive technology offered only by ANTOP
- Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength level
BGR Top Deals:
- This little $35 box will always be your cable company’s worst nightmare
- Amazon just slashed the Ring Video Doorbell to $99 to celebrate its Ring acquisition
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a big problem with the phone’s best feature
- Google either just revealed the name of Android P, or trolled everyone
- 5 ways this iOS 12 concept would make the iPhone X better
Yes, you can get free network TV without sticking an ugly antenna on your window originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 at 07:45:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.