Yes, you can actually get a best-selling Crock-Pot for under $19
Crock-Pot is one of the best known brands in the world when it comes to kitchen appliances. Instant Pot might be the trendiest name in slow cookers right now, but everyone knows Crock-Pot is where it’s at when it comes to value. Case in point: the Crock-Pot SCR300-SS 3-Quart Manual Slow Cooker is one of the most popular models out there, and it’s on sale right now on Amazon for less than $19! It’s the perfect size for large size or for main courses if your family consists of three people or less, and it’ll probably be the best $19 you’ve ever spent.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Ceramic, Stainless Steel, Glass
- Serves 3+ people. 3-quart capacity
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting
- Crock-Pot features removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert, and dishwasher-safe glass lid
- Polished silver, stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling Bluetooth earbuds with 7,600 5-star reviews are still down to $17
- Today’s best deals: SanDisk microSD cards, AirPods, Bose headphones, bed sheets, $13 wireless charger, more
Trending Right Now:
- Google’s Pixel 3 has a pretty serious design problem that no one’s talking about
- These three phones are going to be Samsung’s new nightmare
- Huawei just unveiled the most beastly Android phone the world has ever seen
Yes, you can actually get a best-selling Crock-Pot for under $19 originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 12:53:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.