Xbox One exclusives will now be available on Xbox Game Pass at launch
2017 was not the most promising year for the future of the Xbox One. While the Switch dominated headlines and the PS4 got more console exclusives than anyone knew what to do with, Microsoft remained quiet (save for the launch of the admittedly fantastic Xbox One X). But quiet stretch is now over, as Microsoft announced on Tuesday that all new Xbox One exclusives from Microsoft Studios will be added to the Xbox Game Pass on launch day.
In case you missed it last year, Microsoft launched a subscription service that allows Xbox One owners to pay $9.99 a month in order to have access to a ever-growing collection of downloadable games. Going forward, all first-party Xbox One games will be available as part of the Xbox Game Pass service from the day they launch.
BGR Top Deals:
- $28 power strip has four outlets that can be controlled individually with Alexa
- This $75 all-in-one smart home solution is so small you won’t even know it’s there
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9’s biggest hardware change shown in new leaked photos
- Apple reportedly plans to discontinue the first-gen iPhone X later this year
- This is the only review of DJI’s new Mavic Air that you need
Xbox One exclusives will now be available on Xbox Game Pass at launch originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 23 Jan 2018 at 21:01:28 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.