Why you didn’t see any iPhone X Black Friday deals today
In case you haven't noticed, today is Black Friday, and there's a healthy number of deals on iPhones. Retailers like Best Buy are offering gift cards or discounts on iPhones, and T-Mobile is even offering a buy-one-get-one-free on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7.
But one thing you're not going to see today are any discounts on the iPhone X. One analyst dissecting the deal suggest that iPhone promotions in general are more "subdued" that normal, and a lack of consistent stock of the iPhone X means that you're not going to see any discounts on Apple's new flagship today.
BGR Top Deals:
- Here are Amazon’s 5 best-selling Black Friday deals – did you get them all?
- The hottest Nintendo Switch game in existence is discounted for about another 15 minutes
Trending Right Now:
- There’s one iPhone X feature the Galaxy S9 will reportedly steal, and you’re going to love it
- Bird gets lost at sea, accidentally spawns an entire new species on a remote island
- Something caused an Earth-shaking boom near Denver and nobody can figure out what it was
Why you didn’t see any iPhone X Black Friday deals today originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 at 19:03:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.