Humanity has still yet to find real, concrete, scientifically-supported evidence of extraterrestrial life. We've gotten pretty close, and discovered some chemical markers and other indications that might suggest life once existed somewhere other than Earth, but the hunt is still on for indisputable proof. Well, some Mars watchers now believe they've found it, and it's in the form of a "cannonball."
An oddly-shaped object was captured on camera by the Mars Curiosity rover, laying on the dusty, rocky, red-tinted surface of the planet. It's a ball, and it looks completely out of place. A bluish-grey orb sitting atop of a sea of red. Alien hunters say it's a cannonball, launched during an ancient Martian war. NASA, as you might expect, says they're crazy.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
- Today’s best deals: Best-selling soundbar, Philips Hue, Sonos speakers, Christmas lasers, more
Trending Right Now:
- Apple has started selling an unlocked iPhone X from its online store
- Purported Galaxy S9 specs sheet listed in sketchy leak
- It sounds like some MacBook Pro changes are coming from Apple
Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars? originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 5 Dec 2017 at 10:29:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.