What’s the fastest way to charge an iPhone X?
The iPhone X’s battery will last almost as long as an iPhone 8 Plus. In real life, it’ll get you through the day in most cases. But Consumer Reports said in its iPhone X review that battery life isn’t that great compared to other phones, and that’s why it ranked the phone below Apple's iPhone 8 models and top Android rivals. But that doesn’t make the iPhone X a worse phone than other flagships, previous iPhones included.
Hardcore iPhone users who find themselves running out of juice on a frequent basis should definitely carry a charger and a battery case, and they should consider adding a wireless charger to their roster of iPhone accessories. The following battery charging comparison will help you buy the right charging gear for your iPhone X.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory
- Today’s best deals: TV backlight kit, Bose soundbar, fast wireless charger, LED headlight kit, more
Trending Right Now:
- The full list of 34 new Netflix original shows and movies debuting in December
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
- Report says every new iPhone will get the notch next year