We’re not sure how this Crock-Pot slow cooker is under $20 today, but get one while you can
We don't need to tell you that Crock-Pot makes the best slow cookers on the planet. We also don't have to tell you that the company's products are far more reasonably priced than slow cookers from Crock-Pot's big-name rivals. You should still jump at the opportunity to save a little cash on a new slow cooker though, and one of the best opportunities we've seen in a long time just popped up ahead of Prime Day 2018. Amazon is selling the Crock-Pot 6-Quart Cook & Carry Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker in red for under $20 today. That's a crazy price on a fantastic model, and we wouldn't be surprised to see it sell out relatively quickly.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- 6-quart portable slow cooker serves 7+ people
- Handles make it easy to carry and lid-mounted locking system
- High/Low/Warm settings
- Removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert, and dishwasher-safe locking glass lid
- Stylish red exterior with black accents and plastic handles
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 10 best Prime Deals of the Day on Friday
- A tiny $17 accessory is all you need to speed up your 4K Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
Trending Right Now:
- Did a beloved Avenger just tell us he’s still alive after dying in ‘Infinity War’?
- You’ve never seen an iPhone X that looks quite like this
- The next-gen Apple Watch is poised to be an even bigger upgrade than we expected
We’re not sure how this Crock-Pot slow cooker is under $20 today, but get one while you can originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Jul 2018 at 12:01:59 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.