We now know the key OnePlus 6T features, and why the phone will be more expensive
OnePlus will formally announce the OnePlus 6T in a couple of weeks, but we already know the phone’s significant new features thanks to a series of remarks from company execs.
OnePlus confirmed in previous interviews that the OnePlus 6T will have an in-display fingerprint sensor and that it’ll lack a headphone jack, both representing firsts for the company. Furthermore, OnePlus also said that T-Mobile will be the first US carrier to sell the 6T. Now, thanks to an in-depth interview with OnePlus co-founder Pete Lau, we know what the key OnePlus 6T features will be. We also know why it’ll be more expensive than its predecessor.
BGR Top Deals:
- This Alexa enabled smart lock is basically a work of art
- Cable companies are furious that we’re telling everyone about this $50 box
Trending Right Now:
- Google’s new video teaser for Pixel 3 confirms ‘Active Edge’ display will return
- Samsung and AT&T have teamed up to launch a 5G testbed in Austin
- The specs of the Galaxy S10’s triple camera were just leaked
We now know the key OnePlus 6T features, and why the phone will be more expensive originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 12:24:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.