Samsung may be the first smartphone maker to release a foldable phone that can double as a tablet. A barrage of patent-based reports showed us various designs that Samsung is considering for such a device, some being far more exciting than others.
Before you get too excited about the Galaxy X foldable phone launching this year, you should know that a pair of conflicting reports from Korea say the phone won't launch until sometime in December, at best. If not, we’ll have to wait one more year to see the first foldable Galaxy phone hit stores.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
- These 25 delicious slow cooker recipes taste even better in this discounted Crock-Pot
Trending Right Now:
- NASA’s Juno just sent back a photo of Jupiter that looks too insane to be real
- SanDisk just unveiled the world’s smallest 1TB flash drive
- The 10 most exciting announcements so far from CES 2018
We might finally know when Samsung’s foldable Galaxy X phone will be released originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Jan 2018 at 10:04:42 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.