We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
Two months have passed since Thanos killed so many Avengers in Infinity War, which means this doesn’t count as a spoiler anymore. You either saw the movie, or you heard what happened. If not, tough luck.
At the time, we speculated that, no matter what Marvel and Disney tell us, the departed will come back to life. After all, many of the Avengers that died in the movie will have to be revived for all the other Marvel movies that will probably take place well after the action in Infinity War. But it wasn’t clear how Marvel chose who lived and who died. Guess what, we’ve got an official answer on the matter.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Prime Day just came early for one of Amazon’s most popular Instant Pots
- The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
- A major Google Maps redesign is rolling out to everyone right now
- Scientists genetically reengineered the polio virus to treat brain cancer, and it’s working
We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 17:47:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.