Watch former Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure trash his own company for 5 sad minutes
Yesterday, T-Mobile CEO John Legere and now-former Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure went before the Senate subcommittee on Antitrust, Competition Policy, and Consumer Rights to make a pitch for the T-Mobile Sprint merger. It's the first time that the duo have faced public scrutiny over the deal, so we were hoping for some probing questions on the data behind some of T-Mobile and Sprint's claims.
What we got instead was a doubling-down on the logic that we've heard before, that the merger is absolutely necessary for America's 5G infrastrucutre, and it will create millions of jobs and be singlehandedly responsible for the coming of spring every single year.
BGR Top Deals:
- You know the AirPods rivals everyone loves? They’re somehow only $18.79 right now
- Save $200 on Sony’s Glass Sound Speaker, which is basically a work of art
Trending Right Now:
- Someone just published a hands-on Galaxy Note 9 review a month before it’s even announced
- This iPhone X rumor is actually great news for the Pixel 3
- We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
Watch former Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure trash his own company for 5 sad minutes originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 15:56:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.