Walmart’s Cyber Monday 2017 deals are official: Here’s what you need to know
You might not even be done shopping Black Friday deals, but you’d better save some money for next week because Cyber Monday is just around the corner. And Walmart has just announced its Cyber Monday sale, which will be available online at Walmart.com beginning at midnight eastern time on Monday, November 27th. Yes, that means you’ll be able to buy more discounted Walmart items as soon as overnight on Sunday.
Walmart kicked off its Black Friday online sale on Thursday, leaving plenty of customers unhappy since some stock sold out rather quickly. But the company says it’s ready to offer shoppers “thousands of amazing deals and must-have gifts” including some Black Friday deals that were popular during the current event.
BGR Top Deals:
- Rare discounts on Sonos and Bose are the best way to start Black Friday
- The hottest Nintendo Switch game in existence is discounted for about another 15 minutes
Trending Right Now:
- Black Friday 2017: All the best deals from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and more
- There’s one iPhone X feature the Galaxy S9 will reportedly steal, and you’re going to love it
- Russian billionaire wants to beat NASA in the search for alien life, and he’s moving forward with his plan
Walmart’s Cyber Monday 2017 deals are official: Here’s what you need to know originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 at 14:02:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.