Walmart is offering $100 off a new iPhone XR if you buy the phone there
Preorders went live today for the iPhone XR, the new iPhone model that much of the tech cognoscenti believes may end up being Apple's most popular this release cycle. Analysts and pundits are pointing to factors such as the modest $749 price of the entry-level model with 64GB of storage, which of course users can spread over the life of an agreement with a carrier, as one of many reasons sales are likely to be impressive. Naturally, retailers like Walmart also want a piece of the action, with Walmart now out with a deal that could save you $100 on a new iPhone XR whether you preorder or wait to buy the phone in-store when availability begins a week from today.
BGR Top Deals:
- Get the tiny accessory that should come with every Roku Stick and Fire TV Stick for $7
- This $30 one-touch can opener has 4,500 5-star reviews on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- The first ‘Avengers 4’ trailer supposedly leaked online
- A big chunk of space junk came crashing down in California, and it’s just been identified
- How to enable Alexa’s whisper mode, rolling out now for Echo devices
Walmart is offering $100 off a new iPhone XR if you buy the phone there originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 19 Oct 2018 at 18:35:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.