First there was Black Friday, a day in which every retailer under the sun would discount goods ahead of the holiday season. When that wasn't enough, we added Cyber Monday to the mix, focusing on online sales. Then came Cyber Week and Green Monday, and now the entire month of December is turning into a sales event.
On Friday, Walmart revealed that it will continue to sell electronics, games, toys, home goods and more at a discount for the rest of the month leading up to Christmas. You might not be able to find the same great deals you missed out on over the Black Friday weekend, but there are still dozens of deals to peruse across every category.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you have a Fire TV or Roku Stick, this will be the best $6 you ever spend
- The best Logitech Harmony deal on Amazon somehow just got even better
Trending Right Now:
- SNES Classic Edition consoles are back in stock at Best Buy right now
- Here’s what your cat is telling you when it shows you its butt
- New design will reportedly give next year’s iPhone X successors even better battery life
Walmart continues to offer huge savings on tech leading up to Christmas Day originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 8 Dec 2017 at 13:51:14 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.