Walmart announces new free 2-day shipping offer ahead of Black Friday
Earlier this week, Target announced that it'd offer its customers free 2-day shipping on plenty of products, starting November 1st, without requiring a membership fee or minimum order. Walmart, which launched its own no-membership free 2-day shipping years ago, revealed that its own program would be expanded to include more products just in time for Black Friday.
BGR Top Deals:
- You shouldn’t steal $1 million of cable service like this guy, but here’s how to save $120 a year on your bill
- Check out this $17 multicolor smart LED bulb before you buy Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
Trending Right Now:
- Marvel star comes to the rescue with a huge ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler
- ‘Magic UX’ is the most impressive thing we’ve seen on a smartphone in years
- Samsung’s latest announcement gives us more reasons to be excited about the Galaxy S10
Walmart announces new free 2-day shipping offer ahead of Black Friday originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 25 Oct 2018 at 06:50:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.