Vine co-founder hints that a new version of the app is in development
Nearly eleven months ago, the popular short-form video platform Vine was shuttered for good. It was replaced with an app called Vine Camera, which carried the same name and featured the same functionality, but lacked the enormous community that made Vine such a weird, interesting and worthwhile app in the first place.
Vine as was dead, and everyone was going to have to live with that. At least, that was the story, until Vine co-founder Dom Hofmann announced late last month that he was working on "a follow-up to Vine." He revealed that he would be funding the new app himself as an outside project so as not to interfere with his work at his new company.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory
- If you upgraded from an older model to an iPhone X or 8, you’ll want this $13 accessory
Trending Right Now:
- People are ditching cable at record speed, so of course AT&T is hiking prices
- Astronomers just spotted a new ‘Super Earth’ planet that feels a whole lot like home
- Scientists reveal the most complete skeleton of a 3.6 million year old human ancestor ever found
Vine co-founder hints that a new version of the app is in development originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 19:00:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.