A new video making the rounds highlights a Tesla Model X impressively pulling a semi-truck up a hill laced with snow. Though the Model X has an advertised towing capacity of 5,000 lbs, Tesla's SUV manages to do just fine with a significantly heavier load. While there's no telling how much the semi-truck specifically weighs here, as a Class 8 vehicle it probably checks in at 35,000 lbs at a bare minimum.
The video in question was filmed earlier this week by Kyle Conner in Raleigh, North Carolina and first popped up on Facebook where it was quickly spotted by Electrek. As the video began to spread, even Elon Musk joined in on the fun, tweeting out a link to the video yesterday evening.
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s a way to have a Super NES Classic in your hands by next week
- Cowin’s excellent noise cancelling headphones are just $40 today on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Mother Nature is repairing the ozone layer mankind tried its best to destroy
- You definitely shouldn’t eat romaine lettuce for a while, unless you want E. coli
- Google just gave its fans a good reason not to buy a Pixel 2
Video: Tesla Model X impressively pulls a semi-truck up a hill originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 5 Jan 2018 at 17:02:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.