Apple on Wednesday announced the next major iOS update that will soon be available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, iOS 11.3, and then released the first beta version to developers — a public beta should also be available soon.
iOS 11.3 will bring over several interesting features, such as iCloud Messages, Health Records, support for better AR experiences, more Animoji, but also new battery management options that will come in handy, especially on older devices. Some of these features are already available in the first beta, and you can already try them on your iOS devices.
BGR Top Deals:
- The $30 home security cam that sells out every time we cover it is even cheaper right now
- $18 device ensures your family’s huge downloads never interrupt your Fire TV or Chromecast streaming
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix has 30 new original shows and movies premiering in February – here’s the full list
- Galaxy S9 color options leaked in new renders
- Porsche boasts that Mission E charging will be twice as fast as a Tesla
Video demos all the new iOS 11.3 features except the one we want to see most originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 25 Jan 2018 at 07:45:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.