Verizon has the most congested network of any carrier, new report suggests
For years, Verizon has had a reputation for owning the most reliable, furthest-reaching network in the US. It's the most expensive of the big four wireless companies, but the payoff (so the theory goes) is a better connection.
But as users get more data-hungry and spectrum becomes an increasingly in-demand resource, Verizon's position doesn't look quite so rosy. A new analysis of networks from around the globe, seen by Fierce Wireless, claims that Verizon's network is at 57% capacity, putting it comfortably at the top of the study.
BGR Top Deals:
- Beats Solo3 wireless headphones just dropped to their lowest price of 2018
- Save $95 on the most affordable Roomba that works with Alexa and Google
Trending Right Now:
- Here’s what bothers me most about the ending of ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Google has some serious plans in store for its Pixel 3 launch
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler says undoing the ‘Infinity War’ deaths is going to bring serious heartbreak
Verizon has the most congested network of any carrier, new report suggests originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 19:12:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.