Verizon has matched T-Mobile’s killer iPhone X deal
For the first two months that it was on sale, you were lucky if you could even find an iPhone X in stock, let alone a deal on one. But earlier this month, T-Mobile broke down and offered the first deal on the iPhone X: Buy one, get $700 off the second. It's a killer deal for T-Mobile subscribers, and clearly, Verizon wasn't going to take this lying down.
Starting Monday, Verizon will offer a shockingly similar deal. Buy a new iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus, and you'll get $699 off a second device. There are a few strings attached -- Verizon's rebate comes as bill credits, whereas T-Mobile offers a prepaid MasterCard -- but if you're a Verizon customer in need of a new phone, it's hard to complain about this offer.
BGR Top Deals:
- How could you not spend $37 on a box that’ll save you $120 a year on your cable bill?
- The $15 slow cooker that sold out in 10 minutes is finally back in stock on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Everything there is to know about the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ just leaked
- Apple’s first new iPhone of 2018 will reportedly launch as soon as May
- Plastics are suffocating ocean reefs because humans can’t stop being lazy slobs
Verizon has matched T-Mobile’s killer iPhone X deal originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 26 Jan 2018 at 14:56:18 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.