Verizon already has a buy-one-get-one-free deal on the Google Pixel 3
Google officially unveiled the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL all of three hours ago, but Verizon hasn't lost any time at all rolling out a new deal for its exclusive device. Starting today, anyone who buys one 64GB Google Pixel 3 will get a second device for free. As per usual, there are some terms and conditions attached to this, but it's unusual in the extreme to see a buy-one-get-one-free deal rolled out immediately at launch.
The buy-one-get-one operates in the usual way for carrier deals, which is to say that you don't just give Verizon $799 in cash and get two phones. Instead, you have to purchase both devices on Verizon's device payment program, which works out at $33 per month per device, spread over 24 months. You'll have to pay the taxes on both devices upfront, and you're also required to open a new line of service.
BGR Top Deals:
- The iPhone XS doesn’t come with a headphone adapter, so get this one that lets you charge too
- All of Philips Hue’s most popular smart lights are discounted right now on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Here’s an early look at the new Android skin that Samsung is bringing to the Galaxy Note 9
- The Galaxy S10’s color options and processor details have leaked
- Google Pixel 3 event: Hands on with all of Google’s new devices
Verizon already has a buy-one-get-one-free deal on the Google Pixel 3 originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 15:02:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.