Verizon currently has two plans it calls "unlimited," the $75-a-month Go Unlimited plan and the $85-a-month Beyond Unlimited plan. Neither plan is truly unlimited in the way that your home internet connection might be, but of the two, Beyond Unlimited is the best.
In addition to consistently faster data, Beyond Unlimited also includes free LTE data in Mexico and Canada, 15GB of LTE-speed hotspot data, and better-quality mobile streaming. As of next Friday, the Go Unlimited plan is getting a little more compelling, thanks to the inclusion of that free LTE data in Mexico and Canada for no extra cost.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to cut the cord without losing live network TV or your DVR
- Gorgeous glass touch controller replaces any normal light switch and works with Alexa
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9’s main specs detailed in extensive new report
- iPhone X may be discontinued this year
- Watch a rocket booster nearly destroy a Chinese village when it falls to Earth and explodes
Verizon adds free Mexico and Canada roaming to its cheapest ‘unlimited’ plan originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 19 Jan 2018 at 23:32:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.