Users aren’t exactly racing to upgrade to iOS 12, according to these install numbers
We're already on record praising iOS 12 as such a strong refresh of the operating system that it's making some users question whether they want to go ahead and get their hands on a new device at all or just stick with their older model and go for the upgraded OS instead.
Of course, we're talking about users who are actually bothering to go ahead and upgrade to iOS 12. Because new numbers just out suggest users are doing so at a slower rate than they did for iOS 10 and iOS 11.
BGR Top Deals:
- I can’t even use my AirPods anymore without this $12 accessory
- Today’s best deals: $20 Bluetooth headphones, $40 4K Fire TV, $40 off Kindle Paperwhite, air fryer, more
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung accidentally leaked four different versions of the Galaxy S10
- iOS 12 is so good on older iPhones that people are rethinking their iPhone XS upgrades
- AT&T is already dreaming up ways to milk 5G for every possible cent
Users aren’t exactly racing to upgrade to iOS 12, according to these install numbers originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 19:06:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.