The battery-related iPhone slowdown may turn out to be the biggest crisis in Apple’s history. Approximately 30 class action suits have been filed around the world against the iPhone maker, with some international regulators already investigating Apple’s decision to slow down older iPhones packing chemically aged batteries without telling customers.
It was only a matter of time before the US government made a move against Apple.
BGR Top Deals:
- Super NES Classic is in stock at a premium right now on Amazon – with Prime shipping
- Today’s top deals: Ring Video Doorbell, Crock-Pot, $19 earbuds, $70 robot vacuum, $13 Alexa bulb, more
Trending Right Now:
- Sprint customers are about to get a very unpleasant bill hike
- Samsung just confirmed exactly when the Galaxy S9 will launch
- How to easily check to see if Apple is slowing down your iPhone
US government wants answers from Apple about intentionally slowing iPhones originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 10 Jan 2018 at 10:19:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.