Update to Google Classroom is supposed to make homework suck less
Google decided to get a jump on the new school year by rolling out what it's described as the biggest redesign yet for Classroom, its suite of education tools that first launched a few years ago and which it's given a new look and tons of new features.
Ope Bukola, a Google for Education product manager, walks through some of those additions in a blog post today, which include a new grading tool that's compatible with PDFs and videos in addition to Google Docs, plus the introduction of a new Classwork page. It's meant to let teachers better organize assignments and questions by grouping them into modules and units.
BGR Top Deals:
- You can still get a 4K Fire TV for the same price as a Fire TV Stick right now
- Forget Apple’s $200 AirPower, this $35 pad can charge your iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung sure doesn’t seem confident the Galaxy Note 9 will be a hot seller
- There’s one more beloved Marvel character who did not die in ‘Infinity War’
- Previously unseen ‘Captain Marvel’ Easter egg found in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
Update to Google Classroom is supposed to make homework suck less originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 7 Aug 2018 at 16:14:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.