Uh oh, there might be something wrong with NASA’s Curiosity rover now
NASA's rover situation on Mars is, well, complicated. The aging Curiosity rover was swallowed up by the planet-wide dust storm that covered Mars earlier this summer and hasn't woken back up since. The rover's extended mission is currently in limbo while NASA waits to see if it still has some life left in it, so all eyes have been on the newer Curiosity rover as it continues to explore the Martian surface.
Now, in a new update by the Curiosity team, it seems the last working robot is coming down with a case of... something. It seems Curiosity is refusing to send back the vital scientific data that it has been gathering, and NASA isn't sure what's wrong.
BGR Top Deals:
- Prime members can still get a 4K Fire TV for the price of a Fire TV Stick
- These Bluetooth headphones have 6,700 5-star reviews, and they’re on sale for just $19.99
Trending Right Now:
- Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL were just listed on an online store
- Samsung just launched a phone with a triple-lens camera, and it’s not the Galaxy S10
- iOS 12 just fixed the most annoying thing about the iPhone X
Uh oh, there might be something wrong with NASA’s Curiosity rover now originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 20 Sep 2018 at 10:43:16 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.