Uber’s latest honest mistake? Charging $14,000 for a $20 ride
Imagine going about your day, calling an Uber for a short $20 ride only to discover that you’ve been charged more than $14,000.
Yes, this is one of Uber’s latest honest mistakes.
The company did refund the money eventually, but not immediately. And this isn’t the first time its system has overcharged customers by thousands of dollars.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you upgraded from an old iPhone to an iPhone X or 8, get this $13 accessory
- This $19 device gives your Fire TV a huge speed boost
Trending Right Now:
- After years of copying the iPhone, Samsung’s Galaxy S9 will finally copy Apple’s smartest strategy
- Early iMac Pro reviews are in and the machine is an absolute monster
- Google’s new photography apps for iOS and Android use AI to do things other apps can’t
Uber’s latest honest mistake? Charging $14,000 for a $20 ride originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 12 Dec 2017 at 20:00:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.