Uber is paying up to $3 million to settle a class-action lawsuit with NYC drivers
When Uber's new CEO Dara Khosrowshahi took up the reins last year, he faced an intimidating to-do list. Uber had legal quarrels with everyone from Google to the federal government, and since taking control, Khosrowshahi has been on a mission to settle as many disputes as possible.
So, it makes perfect sense that Uber has chosen to settle with 2,421 New York drivers who accused the company of taking excessive fees from their fares.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Nest Thermostat, Philips Hue, $12 Alexa bulb, Ring Video Doorbell, Crock-Pot, more
- There’s no excuse for buying lesser speakers when the Sonos Play:1 is so cheap right now
Trending Right Now:
- This iPhone X deal is too good to turn down, T-Mobile customer or not
- Sprint customers are about to get a very unpleasant bill hike
- Samsung just confirmed exactly when the Galaxy S9 will launch
Uber is paying up to $3 million to settle a class-action lawsuit with NYC drivers originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 10 Jan 2018 at 23:31:32 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.