There are so many great LED TVs out there these days, and models in big sizes like 65 inches are getting more and more affordable. Of course, some people want even bigger screens. Once you get into sizes like 75 inches and up, you’re talking about serious cash. Want something with a 100-inch display? Well then you’d better get ready to mortgage your house.
Don’t worry, there’s another option. A modern projector and a high-quality screen can deliver a picture that knocks your socks off, and you’ll pay a fraction of what you would for a huge TV. Check out the Epson Home Cinema 4000 4K Projector, and pair it with a top-rated 100-inch Spectrum screen from Elite Screens for about 1/10th of what you would pay for a 100-inch LED TV.
Epson Home Cinema 4000 3LCD Home Theater Projector with 4K Enhancement
- Epson PRO-UHD with 4K Enhancement Technology (1) — accepts 4K UHD content and upscales non-4K content to deliver amazing lifelike images with resolution that exceeds Full HD.
- Advanced, 3-Chip, 3LCD Design — 3LCD technology ensures no color wheel, no white segment and no rainbow effect.
- HDR10 (2) High Dynamic Range and Rich Black Contrast — full 10-bit color output and a contrast ratio up to 140,000:1 deliver an extraordinary range of color and detail in both bright and dark scenes.
- L*a*b* Ultra Wide Color Gamut — delivers 100% of the 3 dimensional DCI-P3 color gamut (3), the digital cinema standard, with 50% wider color gamut than Rec. 709.
- 100% Balanced Color Brightness — 2,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness (4) for vibrant, rich color, even in rooms with ambient light.
Elite Screens Spectrum, 100-inch Diag 16:9, Electric Motorized 4K Ready Drop Down Projector Screen
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.2" W. Overall Size: 61.1" H x 100.2" W. Black Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Fully black backed front projection screen material featuring a 180 degree viewing angle. Mildew resistant and easy to clean with soap and water. Compatible with all Standard UHD/HD projectors *Not compatible with Ultra/Short Throw Projectors.
- Ships fully assembled, plug and play ready, features a durable casing that easily installs to your wall or ceiling with the included installiton kit.
- Includes: Infrared (IR) Remote, Detachable 3-Way Wall Switch, and 12V Trigger Cable.Black masking enhances picture contrast
- 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $21 off Nest, best-selling Crock-Pot for $35, All-new Fire TV, $64 soundbar, more
- Ultra-thin ‘TV Key’ gets you free live TV in HD without an ugly antenna on your window
Trending Right Now:
- Top Apple insider reveals details surrounding Apple’s brand new 6.1-inch iPhone
- New leak might’ve revealed Galaxy S9 pricing and release details
- Naked mole rats just threw science a huge curve ball, and it might lead to the Fountain of Youth
Turn your living room into a real home theater with this 4K projector and 100″ screen originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 29 Jan 2018 at 15:01:16 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.