Turn your car’s rear view mirror into a touchscreen dash cam for $59.99
Most people realize at this point how important it is to use a dash cam in your car. If you get into an accident and it's not your fault, the dash cam footage will instantly exonerate you instead of having to argue your case with the police. Some people still don't like to use dash cams though because they can obstruct your view, but now there's a model that solves that problem in the best possible way. The YI Mirror Dash Cam covers your rear view mirror and replaces it with a dual dash cam with touchscreen controls. It's awesome, and it's on sale for $59.99 right now if you use the coupon code CJBRVBPM at checkout.
YI Mirror Dash Cam, Dual Dashboard Camera Recorder Touch Screen, Mobile APP, Front Rear View HD…: $59.99 (use code CJBRVBPM)
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Two HD cameras including a front facing 1080p HD camera, and rear 720p HD camera
- Easy to set-up, it fits comfortably over your existing rearview mirror
- Integrated LCD 16:9 touchscreen for easy control and preview
- 240mAh battery 3.7~4.3V（with NTC）; Operating temperature: 14F Degree - 140F Degree.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for app connection **YI Mirror Dash Camera rear-view cabling is 6.5m (21.3ft)
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $36 pad that wirelessly charges three devices at once
- The wireless charger that should have come in the box with your phone is only $4.99 today
Trending Right Now:
- Today is a dark day for Android flagship phones
- The first Best Buy Black Friday leak is already here
- A villain just spoiled his ‘Avengers 4’ return, and it may hint at how the Avengers beat Thanos
Turn your car’s rear view mirror into a touchscreen dash cam for $59.99 originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 26 Oct 2018 at 20:08:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.