Traveling to Mars could give you gut cancer, and that’s not good
Getting a manned mission safely to Mars would be the greatest space-age accomplishment of all time. Humans have never visited another planet, and while we've traveled to the Moon and back the challenges a Mars mission creates are obviously on an entirely different level.
NASA and other organizations around the world are already working hard to solve problems posed by a trip to Mars, but a new study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences suggests we'll need to look within ourselves before we decide to head to the Red Planet.
BGR Top Deals:
- Cable companies are furious that we’re telling everyone about this $50 box
- The Solo 5 is a Bose sound bar you can actually afford
Trending Right Now:
- Google’s new video teaser for Pixel 3 confirms ‘Active Edge’ display will return
- The specs of the Galaxy S10’s triple camera were just leaked
- This is our best look at the OnePlus 6T
Traveling to Mars could give you gut cancer, and that’s not good originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 10:19:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.