ABBYY’s TextGrabber app easily and quickly scans, translates and saves any of your chosen text/QR-codes from virtually any printed paper or material that you want it to translate; to better help you learn and pronounce different languages that you may want to study.
All users have to do is simply take a picture of any chosen text that they want in a book, magazine, etc; and it will immediately translate it into the app and even speak it for you to hear; so you can either send it by a text message, an email or even Facebook, Twitter or Evernote. Another cool feature about this app, is that it’s not just limited to a couple of languages for it to translate for you, but the app can translate over 100 and more languages that include just about every single dialect around the world, such as: German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, English and many-many more languages; so that you can easily comprehend and speak whatever language you want.
Here are some of the key features the app comes with:
• Easy and accurate text or QR-codes that capture from printed sources, such as books, magazines, ads, timetables, etc.
• Accurate on-device text recognition for many different languages
• Instant translation that include 100 and more languages
• Powerful text-to-speech capability with the VoiceOver system feature
• Adjustable font sizes and audio prompts to assist visually impaired people
• Fast and convenient sharing through Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, email or SMS
• All extracted text is automatically backed up and can be easily found in the “History” folder
If you’re interested in downloading ABBYY’s TextGrabber app, then you can head on over to the App Store, where it’s currently going for free for any of your iPhone or iPad models with a iOS 8.0 or later.
Source info: App Store
Come comment on this article: Translate Any Language You Want With The ABBYY TextGrabber App