Those of you who are familiar with the brand Tozo probably know the company’s paper-thin iPhone cases that protect against scratches without adding any bulk at all. What you might not know, however, is that Tozo makes other cases as well, and they’re all pretty great. The newest model is the TOZO Crystal Clear Case for iPhone X, and it’s already blowing up on Amazon. The back is clear so that you can see Apple’s beautiful iPhone X design, and then the sides are either black or chrome-look silver to match the silver iPhone’s stainless steel frame. It’s an awesome case and it’s only $10 on Amazon.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- High-grade TPU Soft Shell with Plating Edge; Ultra thin & lightweight - only 1mm thickness.
- Comfortable grip; resistant to shock, tear, scratch, slip and dust accumulation. easy to snap-on/disassemble design perfect for installation, lightweight ultra slim design without bulky feel.
- PROTECTION - including 4-side protection, covered corners and a raised edge to protect the screen for your iPhone X (2017) inch.
- Perfect Fit - Specially designed for iPhone X, has precise cutouts for speakers, charging ports, audio ports and buttons.
BGR Top Deals:
- Anyone who upgraded from an old iPhone to a new iPhone X or 8 should have this $13 accessory
- There’s a $48 home security camera has the best feature from the $300 Nest Cam IQ
Trending Right Now:
- How to take advantage of Apple’s $29 iPhone battery replacement program right now
- Brand new Galaxy S9 renders show the same ‘boring’ design
- Samsung acknowledges Galaxy Note 8 battery problems, says very few phones are affected
Tozo’s newest ultra-thin iPhone X case is only $10 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 1 Jan 2018 at 10:34:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.