If you have an iPhone and you’ve ever gone on the hunt for an ultra-thin case, the brand Tozo has probably come up. The company’s 0.35mm-thin cases are just like the ones sold by other companies, but they cost $9 instead of $20 or $30. Well Tozo has a new case and we highly recommend checking it out. It’s called the Tozo Crystal Clear Gel Skin, and it’s available for the black iPhone X, and the silver model — and the silver one even has chrome-look edges to match the stainless steel on the iPhone X
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- High-grade TPU Soft Shell with Plating Edge; Ultra thin & lightweight - only 1mm thickness.
- Comfortable grip; resistant to shock, tear, scratch, slip and dust accumulation. easy to snap-on/disassemble design perfect for installation, lightweight ultra slim design without bulky feel.
- PROTECTION - including 4-side protection, covered corners and a raised edge to protect the screen for your iPhone X (2017) inch.
- Perfect Fit - Specially designed for iPhone X, has precise cutouts for speakers, charging ports, audio ports and buttons.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory
- A single $23 device lets you stream 1080p video from any iPhone or Android to your TV
Trending Right Now:
- Don’t buy the first-gen Qualcomm-powered Windows 10 laptops
- People are ditching cable at record speed, so of course AT&T is hiking prices
- Details emerge about a third new iPhone X successor Apple will debut next year
Tozo has an awesome new case for the iPhone X and it only costs $10 originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 7 Dec 2017 at 11:19:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.