Top Samsung insider teases another exciting new Galaxy S10 feature
Samsung's Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ smartphones may very well be the company's most boring flagship updates ever. They're just Galaxy S8 phones with slightly better specs, and we all know only Apple can get away with that. Now the S9 and S9+ are projected to be the company’s worst-selling Galaxy S phones since 2012, and it's unclear how much the new Galaxy Note 9 will help Samsung's mobile business. After all, it's basically just last year's model with better specs too, though it does have a new stylus and a bigger battery. But it doesn't bode well that the Note 9 has already been all but forgotten but the tech press just three weeks after its release.
Apple's new iPhone XS and iPhone XR models were just announced and there's also plenty of good competition out there from Android phone makers. Even more competition is coming soon, with Google's Pixel 3 lineup and the OnePlus 6T about to launch. Things are not looking good at all for Samsung's high-end phone lineup in 2018, but that's why it's so great that 2019 is going to be an entirely different story.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s surprise Fire TV Stick sale for Prime members is still live
- Today’s best deals: $49 Instant Pot rival, $25 Fire TV Stick, $29 128GB microSD, $20 Wi-Fi router, more
Trending Right Now:
- An incredible theory explains the events of ‘Infinity War’ and sets us up for ‘Avengers 4’
- Google can remotely change the settings of your Pixel or Pie phone, and it just did it by mistake
- Google teases Pixel 3 launch as iPhone XS preorders go live
Top Samsung insider teases another exciting new Galaxy S10 feature originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 13:59:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.