Top Apple insider says iPhone XR pre-orders are already eclipsing early iPhone 8 demand
Pre-orders for Apple's iPhone XR have already eclipsed the demand Apple saw for last year's iPhone 8 models, according to a new investor note from Ming-Chi Kuo. Originally brought to light by MacRumors, Kuo also adds that pre-order demand for the XR is somewhat lower than pre-order demand for Apple's pricier XS models. That notwithstanding, Kuo still anticipates that XR demand will remain more consistent throughout the rest of 2018 and into 2019.
BGR Top Deals:
- Instant Pot’s biggest and most powerful multi-cooker is $60 off, today only
- Amazon’s insanely popular Fire TV Stick just dropped to $29.99 for a limited time
Trending Right Now:
- Pixel 3 XL vs. iPhone XS Max speed test results are pretty embarrassing
- Renders show off Apple’s completely new iPad Pro design ahead of next week’s event
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving (week of Oct. 21)
Top Apple insider says iPhone XR pre-orders are already eclipsing early iPhone 8 demand originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 22 Oct 2018 at 11:39:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.