We're barely a few weeks into 2018, but rumors surrounding Apple's next-gen iPhone lineup are already starting to trickle in at a rapid clip. From what we've seen so far, Apple later this year will release three brand new iPhone models, one being a 6.5-inch device with an edgeless OLED display, a next-gen version of the current 5.8-inch iPhone X, and the last one being a 6.1-inch device with an edgeless LCD display. Naturally, the larger device will reportedly be dubbed a "Plus" model while the smaller LCD-based device will be positioned as a more wallet-friendly option.
Shedding some more light on Apple's upcoming iPhone lineup, reputed analyst Ming-Chi Kuo earlier today issued a new research note (via MacRumors) wherein he provides even more information about how Apple plans to differentiate the varying models in its 2018 iPhone lineup.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: DNA test, $15 Crock-Pot, $10 electric griddle, $23 Bluetooth earbuds, Nest, more
- Today’s top deals: $19 waterproof Bluetooth speaker, $30 food processor, $22 headphones, iMac, more
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9’s biggest hardware change shown in new leaked photos
- Apple reportedly plans to discontinue the first-gen iPhone X later this year
- iOS 11.2.5 is here, go download it right now
Top Apple insider reveals specs and pricing for Apple’s third new iPhone of 2018 originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 23 Jan 2018 at 14:35:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.