Today’s top deals: $7 wireless charger, $28 for Amazon’s top Bluetooth headphones, SanDisk sale, more
Black Friday 2018 is still two weeks away but you know what? Today's roundup of daily deals is packed full of bargains that are just as good as anything you'll find on Black Friday. Highlights from Thursday's list include a fast wireless charging stand for just $6.99 with coupon code D4B4BACC, The best-selling Bluetooth headphones on Amazon's entire website at their lowest price ever with the BGR Deals exclusive coupon code BGRMPOW1, a SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSD card at a new all-time low, the first ever discount on an awesome no-touch forehead thermometer with instant readings, huge bags of overstocked Halloween candy for $6 each, Apple AirPods back in stock and back on sale, wildly popular $18 Bluetooth earbuds if discounted AirPods are still too pricey, a one-day sale on heavy duty cast iron cookware, $40 off an electric travel mug that keeps your beverage hot all day, and plenty more. See all of today's best bargains below.
Fast Wireless Charger(10W), MECO Qi Wireless Charger (No AC Adapter) Fast Charging Stand for Sa…: $6.99 (use code D4B4BACC)
Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset, Foldable, Soft Memory-Pr…: $27.99 (use code BGRMPOW1)
Ultimate Pre-Seasoned 2-In-1 Cast Iron Multi-Cooker By Bruntmor – Heavy Duty 3 Quart Skillet…: Price too low to display
BGR Top Deals:
- Meet the new 5-star wireless headphones that go toe to toe with Bose
- The new version of our favorite sous vide cooker is smaller and cheaper than the original
Trending Right Now:
- Walmart’s Black Friday ad is official: iPhone XS, Galaxy Note 9, consoles, TV, and so much more
- T-Mobile launches new prepaid unlimited plan to undercut Verizon
- We might finally know why Apple cut iPhone XR orders, and it has nothing to do with slow sales
Today’s top deals: $7 wireless charger, $28 for Amazon’s top Bluetooth headphones, SanDisk sale, more originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 8 Nov 2018 at 09:37:44 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.