To maintain secrecy, the ‘Game of Thrones’ crew will kill your drone if it gets too close
It will come as no surprise that as we get closer to the arrival of Game of Thrones' final season, the crew is going to do everything it can in all-out effort to keep a lid on leaks and anything that could potential spoil the surprises in store for the fantasy series' eighth season coming next year. Even if that means using technology that kills drones that fly too close to the production sets.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly during a recent appearance at New York Comic-Con, Sansa Stark actress Sophie Turner let slip a secret about the way the crew is going to extremes to prevent the revealing of, ah, secrets.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale slashes $55 noise cancelling headphones to just $43
- The Instant Pot with 23,000 5-star reviews was just discounted again on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung is already trolling the Pixel 3 XL’s ugly notch
- New leak may reveal Apple’s completely overhauled iPad Pro design ahead of launch
- The iPhone XR could be far more important to Apple than we realized
To maintain secrecy, the ‘Game of Thrones’ crew will kill your drone if it gets too close originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 11 Oct 2018 at 21:03:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.